Firefighters at the site of WTC7 "Move away the building is going to blow up, get back the building is going to blow up."

mike3 mike4ty4 at yahoo.com
Fri May 4 04:31:49 EDT 2007

On May 3, 7:22 pm, The Great Attractor
<Sup... at ssiveBlackHoleAtTheCenterOfTheMilkyWayGalaxy.org> wrote:
> On 3 May 2007 08:53:39 -0700, malibu <vega... at accesscomm.ca> wrote:

> >> ...maybe if you read the context, it would make a little more rational
> >> sense. Fucking nutter.

> >> A little heat and major structural damage.

> >Gee, I'll bet all those explosions in the
> >subfloors of WTC1 + WTC2 did some
> >structural damage also!
>
>   You're an idiot.

You did not refute the claim. How do you
know this claim is wrong?

> >Come to think of it.
>
>  Slugs do not think.

You did not refute the claim.

> >When the firefighters got there, all the glass
> >on the street floors was blown out.
>
>   You're an idiot.

You did not refute the claim.

> >Shock wave from the plane hitting
> >80 floors up?
>
>   You're a goddamned retard, boy.  ARe you an islamic extremist by
> chance?

You did not refute the claim.

> >Janitors and such coming up from the basement levels
> >bleeding and dazed.
>
>   You're full of shit.

You did not refute the claim.

> >Jet fuel trickling down the elevator shafts being ignited
> >by someone's roach? And exploding?
>
>   You're an ifiot.

You did not refute the claim.

> >Severing the three-foot thick steel columns?
> >All  5 dozen of them?
> >(That's mighty fine primo, pardner!)
>
>   The buildings collapsed WAY WAY UP on the floors where the planes
> hit, and fell from there down, taking floors out as the large top
> section of the building fell.

First good argument so far...

>   You could be a bit more retarded, just not in this life.
>
> >Your brain got structural damage?
>
>   No, but your never was right from the moment your retarded felon
> criminal mother shat you out of her ass and forgot to flush.

You did not refute the claim.

> >Dropped on your head as a kid?
>
>  Got any more adolescent baby bullshit, little boy?

You did not refute the claim.

> >Don't put that fire iron too close
> >to the flames, honey. It'll melt
> >and deform!
>
>   You're an idiot.  There was a tanker crash in Oakland a couple days
> back (Sunday) that melted sections of the bridge it was on.

Second good argument so far.

Two good arguments and eight non-arguments,
but those two good arguments happen to clinch the thing
anyway...