Firefighters at the site of WTC7 "Move away the building is going to blow up, get back the building is going to blow up."

joseph2k quiettechblue at yahoo.com
Sun May 6 23:49:21 EDT 2007

mike3 wrote:

> On May 3, 7:22 pm, The Great Attractor
> <Sup... at ssiveBlackHoleAtTheCenterOfTheMilkyWayGalaxy.org> wrote:

>> >Gee, I'll bet all those explosions in the
>> >subfloors of WTC1 + WTC2 did some
>> >structural damage also!
>>
>>   You're an idiot.
>>

> You did not refute the claim. How do you
> know this claim is wrong?
>

>> >Come to think of it.
>>
>>  Slugs do not think.
>>

> You did not refute the claim.
>

>> >When the firefighters got there, all the glass
>> >on the street floors was blown out.
>>
>>   You're an idiot.
>>

> You did not refute the claim.
>
>> >Shock wave from the plane hitting
>> >80 floors up?
>>
>>   You're a goddamned retard, boy.  ARe you an islamic extremist by
>> chance?
>>

> You did not refute the claim.
>

>> >Janitors and such coming up from the basement levels
>> >bleeding and dazed.
>>
>>   You're full of shit.
>>

> You did not refute the claim.
>

>> >Jet fuel trickling down the elevator shafts being ignited
>> >by someone's roach? And exploding?
>>
>>   You're an ifiot.
>>

> You did not refute the claim.
>
>> >Severing the three-foot thick steel columns?
>> >All  5 dozen of them?
>> >(That's mighty fine primo, pardner!)
>>
>>   The buildings collapsed WAY WAY UP on the floors where the planes
>> hit, and fell from there down, taking floors out as the large top
>> section of the building fell.
>>

> First good argument so far...
>
>>   You could be a bit more retarded, just not in this life.
>>
>> >Your brain got structural damage?
>>
>>   No, but your never was right from the moment your retarded felon
>> criminal mother shat you out of her ass and forgot to flush.
>>

> You did not refute the claim.
>
>> >Dropped on your head as a kid?
>>
>>  Got any more adolescent baby bullshit, little boy?
>>

> You did not refute the claim.
>
>> >Don't put that fire iron too close
>> >to the flames, honey. It'll melt
>> >and deform!
>>
>>   You're an idiot.  There was a tanker crash in Oakland a couple days
>> back (Sunday) that melted sections of the bridge it was on.
>
> Second good argument so far.

Not actually a good argument.  Difference #1.  The beams on the bridge were
not coated with fireproofing, thus were far more vulnerable.  Difference
#2. The petroleum fire had hours to act on bare metal in a concentrated
way, WTC buildings #1 and #2 came down far less than an hour after impact;
not enough time to get through the fireproofing as demonstrated by the
comparison tests.

Down to one pro self-collapse argument.

--
 JosephKK