omissions in python docs?

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Thu May 17 13:26:16 EDT 2007

7stud schrieb:
> I have a hard time believing I am the first one to notice those
> omissions.  Are the docs just old and poorly maintained? Or, is there
> some reason those methods were omitted?

You are likely the first one to notice, and then talk about that.

It often happened in the past that patches were admitted which don't
simultaneously update the documentation, hence they diverge. These
days, patches are regularly rejected for not providing proper
documentation changes.

As you now found a difference, please write a patch and submit it
to sf.net/projects/python.

Regards,
Martin