ten small Python programs

Steve Howell showell30 at yahoo.com
Mon May 28 17:45:26 EDT 2007

--- Stef Mientki <S.Mientki-nospam at mailbox.kun.nl> > >

> I don't know MoinMoin,
> but the answer is Yes (although maybe not for your
> ten snippets).
> First of all I think all programmers keep there own
> collection of code snippets,
> which much more valuable then "all the code code
> snippets from everyone".

Agreed.

> Secondly, Python is nowadays not only used by
> programmers,
> but also by e.g. Scientific users (former MatLab
> users),
> who are not interested in the code itself,
> but just in the results of that particular code.
> For these people a lot of example programs,
> for which they can easily see the results,
> make some small changes and see the result again,
> would be a wonderful addition.

In your own personal use, what are some
libraries/techniques/etc. that you think could benefit
from some kind of more organized presentation of
example programs (or better way of showing how the
examples work, etc.)?  Are you part of the Scientific
community?

How new are you to Python?  I do think
newbies/intermediates/advanceds all have different
needs.

____________________________________________________________________________________Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.