preferred windows text editor?

Jorgen Bodde jorgen.maillist at gmail.com
Thu May 10 04:33:15 EDT 2007

I prefer PsPad.

If you like Notepad++, PSPad might be a better choice. More intuitive.
I've used Notepad++ for a while, I really disliked the fact that every
new install my settings XML file would get overwritten, and what does
that guy have with Comic sans MS? Every default style is hard coded
into the app, to that strange oddly looking style for comments etc.

Anyway, I do not want to get too personal. PsPad is very nice, I also
use more python-like editors like SPE and UliPad.

- Jorgen