preferred windows text editor?

Ant antroy at gmail.com
Thu May 10 03:57:52 EDT 2007

On May 9, 11:21 pm, BartlebyScrivener <bscrivene... at gmail.com> wrote:
> I too vote for VIM. I use it on both Windows XP and Debian Etch. I
> can't find anything it doesn't do.

I also use Vim (well, GVim).

The only thing I find missing is an integrated console for running
code snippets/entire scripts. The runscript plugin is OK, but lacks
interactive use. I have been thinking about some way of interacting
with a Python shell using sockets to send snippets directly to the
shell from Vim, but haven't had time to get very far.

What method of executing code snippets in a Python shell do other Vim
users use? Other than just copy/paste?