Slightly OT: Why all the spam?

bryan rasmussen rasmussen.bryan at gmail.com
Tue May 22 03:08:10 EDT 2007

Well two things I would suppose:

1. relative popularity and volume of the group leads spammers to put
more resources towards spamming the group.

2. I seem to remember that python-list is also a usenet group?
non-moderated, meaning it is tough to ban people?

Actually, it would be nice to know if anybody has any good filters
worked up that will work in Gmail for reading python-list.

Cheers,
Bryan Rasmussen