How to clean a module?

ai ai.nature at gmail.com
Thu May 31 22:29:09 EDT 2007

Perhaps you misundstand me. I means if you reedit a module file and
reload it, the interpreter doesn't follow the change you have made
exactly.
For example, you import a module,  edit the module file (you may
remove a global variable or change its name), save the change, reload
the module (or del the module and import it again). At last, you will
find the origin variable still exists in the interpreter.
If you don't notice this, you may meet some strange problems when you
do refacting.