matplotlib problem

redcic cedric.louyot at gmail.com
Thu May 10 04:31:14 EDT 2007

I've got a question regarding matplotlib. I use the command:
pylab.plot(...)
to create a graph.
Then, the execution of the code stops after the line:
pylab.show()
which is off course the last line of my code.

My problem is that I have to close the figure window before in order
to finish the execution of my code.
I'd like to be able to launch my program other times with different
parameters without having to close the figure windows before each
launch.
Just so you know, I'm using TkAgg backend and the SciTE editor.

Following the answer I was given in the thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.python/browse_thread/thread/939fc6c7a9645bd8/f939f2db9da55430?lnk=gst&q=redcic&rnum=1#f939f2db9da55430
I set "interactive : True" in matplotlibrc.
I also tried the other things I had been advised to do but I still
have the same problem.

Any other idea ?

Thanks,

Cédric