Color Segmentation w/ PIL?

way4thesub kapelner at stanford.edu
Sun May 27 03:17:38 EDT 2007

I don't know of any in Python, but an open source image processing package in
Java has been developed at Stanford University -  http://www.gemident.net
GemIdent . GemIdent was originally designed to segment cells from
miscroscopic images and, more generally, can identify objects of interest
and do color image segmentation. Maybe some of the code can I apply to your
project and you can bridge the gap using Jython.

Adam