BUSTED!!! 100% VIDEO EVIDENCE that WTC7 was controlled demolition!! NEW FOOTAGE!!! Ask yourself WHY havn't I seen this footage before?

David Bostwick david.bostwick at chemistry.gatech.edu
Tue May 8 09:37:58 EDT 2007

In article <f1or5r$99i$1 at zinnia.noc.ucla.edu>, James Stroud <jstroud at mbi.ucla.edu> wrote:

[...]

>Conspiracy theorists at least have thought behind their crazy ideas--but
>you just come up with monkey talk insults. Good job monkey.
>
>Monkey can't think of something to say but monkey talk? That's ok,
>here's a banana, monkey. Waiting for monkey response, monkey.

Conspiracy buffs won't accept anything that contradicts their conclusions, so
there's no sense discussing things with them.  If there is no evidence proving
their point, that in itself is evidence of a cover-up, and proof that they are
right.  There is no thought, only belief.

And I'm glad you made logical arguments, instead of just hurling insults.