Single precision floating point calcs?

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Wed May 9 12:51:26 EDT 2007

I'm pretty sure the answer is "no", but before I give up on the
idea, I thought I'd ask...

Is there any way to do single-precision floating point
calculations in Python?

I know the various array modules generally support arrays of
single-precision floats.  I suppose I could turn all my
variables into single-element arrays, but that would be way
ugly...

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! -- I have seen the
                                  at               FUN --