Particle Filter

parham haghighi rad parham111 at hotmail.com
Mon May 21 06:20:01 EDT 2007

Hi All

I have Grid with n number of rows and n number of columns, and there is an agent in the environment which it has to move freely while its avoiding obstacles
I am using Particle Filter Algorithm (simplified Markov) with recursive update. My problem is that my virtual agents which i use them to detect the walls and then i filter them, they don't update the information to actual agent.

Any suggestion

Thanks

Parham