PEP 3131: Supporting Non-ASCII Identifiers

HYRY ruoyu0088 at gmail.com
Wed May 16 06:17:56 EDT 2007

> How do you feel about the mix of English keywords and Chinese?
> How does the English - like "sentences " look to a Chinese?
>
> Would you support the extension of this PEP to include Chinese
> Keywords?
>
> Would that be a lesser or greater gift?

Because the students can remember some English words, Mixing
characters is not a problem. But it's difficult to express their own
thought or logic in English or Pinyin(only mark the pronunciation of
the Chinese character).
As my experience, I found mixing identifiers of Chinese characters and
keywords of English is very easy for reading.
Because the large difference between Chinese characters and ASCII
characters, I can  distinguish my identifiers with keywords and
library words quickly.