Private data

Dustan DustanGroups at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 18:04:26 EDT 2007

On Mar 19, 7:31 am, Bruno Desthuilliers <bruno.
42.desthuilli... at wtf.websiteburo.oops.com> wrote:
> Dustan a écrit :
>

> > On Mar 19, 4:09 am, Bruno Desthuilliers <bruno.
> > 42.desthuilli... at wtf.websiteburo.oops.com> wrote:

> (snip)
> >> With something like trying to forcefit access restriction in Python ?
> >> Nope, you're not the first one here. I've not seen anyone using such a
> >> thing in any of the projects I've worked on/with yet.
>
> > You ignored certain parts of my post, like "I'm not considering
> > actually using this, but I do have a couple questions about it"; I
> > assume that means you're not even going to begin to attempt to answer
> > my queries. Likewise, you ignored a similar message on the page I
> > linked to. I already knew about everything you told me.
>
> > With all this active ignoring, I get the feeling you're not even
> > trying to respond to my questions. So why respond in the first place?
> > Were you trying to be hostile?
>
> > Because I can't see any other intent
> > for your post.
>
> I didn't missed the "I'm not considering actually using this" part, but
> I missed the note on the page - and I apologize if you felt offended by
> my remarks, which were effectivly a bit on the reactive side.

Apology accepted.

> Still
> there was an implied question : *why* trying to implement access
> restriction in Python ?

My curiosity gets piqued every once in a second or so. This just
happened to be one of those occasions. I assume you read my questions;
I was curious to see if anyone else had ever thought up something as
utterly twisted and conniving as this, and how one could go about
hacking into such a construct (I might not have said it explicitly,
but I was pretty sure that there had to be a way, because it just
wouldn't be python if there wasn't a way of getting into it).