regex reading html

ben miller wheelscribe at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 11:27:18 EDT 2007

Hello,
I've a program I'm working on where we scrape some of our web pages
using Mechanize libraries and then parse what we've scraped using
different regex functions. However, I've noticed that no matter what I
do with the scraped content, regex functions can't find what they're
trying to match. If I take the same text and manually feed it to the
same regex functions, everything works as expected? Is there a
specific text transformation I need to apply before feeding the regex
functions?

Thanks!

wheelscsribe at gmail.com
http://wheelmind.blogspot.com