Mastering Python

Gerald gerald607 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 07:41:38 EDT 2007

Hi ,Im a BSc4 Maths/Computer Science student.Unfortunately my
curriculum did not include Python programming yet I see many vacancies
for Python developers.I studied programming Pascal,C++ and Delphi.So I
need to catch up quickly and master Python programming.How do you
suggest that I achieve this goal?Is python platform independent?What
is the best way?And how long would it take before I can develop
applications using python?Can you recommend websites that feature a
gentle introduction to Python?