Auto execute python in USB flash disk

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Tue Mar 27 19:35:55 EDT 2007

"Ene" <EneUran at yahoo.com> writes:

> Install the free PortablePython from http://www.portablepython.com/
> on your USB flash drive, and go from there.

To be clear: In addition to being a zero-cost download, Portable
Python is free software:

    Python® distribution included in Portable Python is licensed under
    PSF License, SciTE is licensed under SciTE license and Portable
    Python scripts are licensed under GPL license.

    <URL:http://www.portablepython.com/site/download/>

--
 \     "I know when I'm going to die, because my birth certificate has |
  `\                            an expiration date."  -- Steven Wright |