problem at installing phyton on windows

gslm slm_guzel at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 25 14:40:14 EDT 2007

On 25 Mart, 20:16, "Paul Boddie" <p... at boddie.org.uk> wrote:
> gslm wrote:
> > Hi!
> > I'm too new on phyton.I have installed phyton.But when I write phyton
> > command, unfortunately, i can't run.I suppose that it is bacause of
> > setting path.But i can't solve.
> > Can you help?
>
> It's "python" you should be typing, of course. If that doesn't work
> then it may be a PATH issue, yes.
>
> > Another thing is, when i double click the .py file, there are the
> > project form and the command line.How can i provide to view only the
> > project?
>
> I think you need to rename the .py file so that it ends with .pyw -
> this stops the command line window from opening, but it's only useful
> if you are running a graphical program, obviously.
>
> Paul

First, thaks a lot.
But I'm sorry.I haven't understood what i must do for ruunnig phyton
command.I delete path from proportiesof my computer.Then i open
command line of phyton.But when i write phyton these view below:
Traceback<most recent call last>:
File "<stdin>"; line 1 in <module>
NameError: name phyton is not defined
Sorry may be you think i'm comic but i am not be able to correct.