problem at installing phyton on windows

Gabriel Genellina gagsl-py2 at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Mar 25 15:28:31 EDT 2007

En Sun, 25 Mar 2007 15:40:14 -0300, gslm <slm_guzel at hotmail.com> escribió:

> But I'm sorry.I haven't understood what i must do for ruunnig phyton
> command.I delete path from proportiesof my computer.Then i open
> command line of phyton.But when i write phyton these view below:
> Traceback<most recent call last>:
> File "<stdin>"; line 1 in <module>
> NameError: name phyton is not defined
> Sorry may be you think i'm comic but i am not be able to correct.

So, you *already* have started the Python interpreter. You don't have to
type any more thing to start!
If you see a console like this:

Python 2.5 (r25:51908, Sep 19 2006, 09:52:17) [MSC v.1310 32 bit (Intel)]
on win
32

you are inside the Python interpreter.
You may use IDLE, an integrated editor+debugger+other things (Start menu,
All programs, Python, Idle).
Or install the Python for Windows extensions, by Mark Hammond, that comes
with its own editor (PythonWin) and may be better suited for a Windows
environment https://sourceforge.net/projects/pywin32/
Try reading some introductory texts. The book "Dive into Python" may be
useful: www.diveintopython.org
There is a wiki with more resources: http://wiki.python.org/moin/

--
Gabriel Genellina