Mocking OpenOffice in python?

Shane Geiger sgeiger at ncee.net
Wed Mar 14 09:52:00 EDT 2007

My take was that this is an effort to manipulate these files without the
need for Open Office, so I replied as follows:

Open Office files (.ods and perhaps .odt) are just zipped or gzipped.
Unpack that and then you are dealing with manipulating regular text
files--probably HTML.

--
Shane Geiger
IT Director

Leading the Campaign for Economic and Financial Literacy