Been a while...

Erik Johnson nobody at invalid.com
Fri Mar 23 12:34:30 EDT 2007

"James Stroud" <jstroud at mbi.ucla.edu> wrote in message
news:etvg65$bdp$3 at daisy.noc.ucla.edu...

> Hawk this list and try to pick off easy answers before anyone else.
> That's what I do. The pressure is to be right, because if you're not,
> you hear about it in a hurry.

    That is actually an excellent suggestion.  Even if you can't answer a
question, finding interesting and comprehanesible questions and then
studying the various follow up posts is an excellent way to sharpen your
Python skills, and broaden your knowledge about not only Python syntax and
common pitfalls but about what modules are typically applied to various
kinds of problems.

-ej