threading and iterator crashing interpreter

Klaas mike.klaas at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 18:47:09 EDT 2007

On Mar 12, 1:10 pm, "Rhamphoryncus" <rha... at gmail.com> wrote:
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1579370&grou...
>
> That refers to a generator crash.  You are using generators, but also
> getting a weird dict error.  Maybe related, maybe not.
>
> I'll figure out if I've got a "fixed" version or not when I get back.

I was the one who filed the first bug.  login2 is definitely the same
bug: you have a generator running in a thread, but the thread is being
garbage collected before the generator's .close() method is run (which
references the thread state).

Try the patch I posted in the bug above; if it works, then python
trunk/5.1maint should work.

-Mike