Create new processes over telnet in XP

Shane Geiger sgeiger at ncee.net
Fri Mar 23 17:17:43 EDT 2007

This reminds me of something I once wanted to do:  How can I install
Python in a totally non-gui way on Windows (without the use of VNC)?  I
think I was telnetted into a computer (or something like that) and I was
unable to run the usual Python installer because it uses a GUI.

--
Shane Geiger
IT Director

Leading the Campaign for Economic and Financial Literacy