2 new comment-like characters in Python to aid development?

dbhbarton at googlemail.com dbhbarton at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 9 06:01:45 EST 2007

>Those characters have no syntactical meaning...

?
Neither does # until you give it syntactical meaning. I must be
missing what you mean.

> would, IMHO, make the language "dirty".

Well I'm not a big fan of decorators so I know how you must feel. But
# FIXME + a hack doesn't seem clean to me. And commenting off the
bottom half of a long script with triple quotes is ugly and a pain and
you can't indicate multiple alternate halt points as in the 'tutorial
script' example I gave.