How to update DNS record

andi.clemens at gmx.net andi.clemens at gmx.net
Thu Mar 1 07:14:23 EST 2007

On Mar 1, 10:33 am, Bjoern Schliessmann <usenet-
mail-0306.20.chr0n... at spamgourmet.com> wrote:
> Read RFC 2136 (Dynamic updates in the DNS) and see if your server
> can be configured to do this. If not, you'll have to change the
> zone files manually and reload the DNS config.

It worked before with a perl script, but now I'm using django for all
our web services so I want to implement this update function in Python
as well.
I don't know how to do this in Python, right now I'm trying it with
twisted, but I don't what to do exactly. It would be nice if somebody
has an example for doing this.

Andi