On Java's Interface (the meaning of interface in computer programing)

Sherm Pendley spamtrap at dot-app.org
Fri Mar 23 18:30:05 EDT 2007

Lew <lew at nospam.lewscanon.com> writes:

> But if Xah were being trollish, why didn't they jump on my response
> and call me names?

Xah never replies to the threads he starts. At least, I've never known him
to do so.

> I still think that analysis of the original post is a useful exercise
> to learn Java.

Maybe so - I don't know enough Java to comment on that. But there's nothing
useful to cross-posting the original to a fistful of non-Java lists.

> The more subtle Xah or other
> minions of Satan get in their presentations, the more interesting the
> forensic exercise to dig out the truth.

The truth is that Xah wants to start an argument. He cross-posts for that
reason, so that the "forensic exercise" you're speaking of then becomes an
argument among proponents of the various languages about which language is
closer to the "truth".

Don't take my word for it though - check Google Groups. You'll find he's
been doing this for a long time.

sherm--