On Java's Interface (the meaning of interface in computer programing)

John W. Kennedy jwkenne at attglobal.net
Fri Mar 23 14:24:17 EDT 2007

Lew wrote:
> But if Xah were being trollish, why didn't they jump on my response and
> call me names?

I'm not sure he's a proper troll. Unfortunately, he seems to be the kind
of person who thinks that reading "Java for Dummies" makes one a
self-sufficient expert on Java and philosopher of programming languages
to boot, and who is very eager to bestow upon the world all his
brilliant insights.

At least, that explanation is consistent with his historic behavior.

--
John W. Kennedy
"Only an idiot fights a war on two fronts.  Only the heir to the throne