why brackets & commas in func calls can't be ommited? (maybe it could be PEP?)

dmitrey openopt at ukr.net
Wed Mar 21 12:40:36 EDT 2007

>foo bar baz
>foo(bar,baz)
1st still is shorter by 1 char; considering majority of people use
space after comma & number of parameters can be big it yileds
foo bar baz bar2 bar3 bar4
vs
foo(bar, baz, bar2, bar3, bar4)

> result = func1
for this case should using
result = func1()
should remain
+ remaining function defenitions
def myfun(param1, param2,...,paramk, *args, **kwargs)

> How would you write "a = b(c())"?
a = b c()

>So what should "a b c d" be?

>(a, b, c, d)
>a(b, c, d)
>a(b, (c, d))
>a(b(c, d))
>a(b(c(d)))
I mentioned above that it should be 2nd case

>I don't know how caml resolves these ambiguities, or even if caml resolves
them
Yes, he does it perfectly, hence Python could have same abilities. But
I don't insist anything, I only proposed. Since majority disagreed
with the proposition, it don't worth further discussion.
WBR, D.
P.S. Steven, many people aren't able speak English as good as you, so
do I. I hope majority of readers will forgive me for wasting their
costly attantion & time.