Python Source Code Beautifier

Alan Franzoni alan.franzoni_invalid at geemail.invalid
Mon Mar 5 05:07:57 EST 2007

Il Sat, 03 Mar 2007 17:34:35 +1300, greg ha scritto:

> This was all discussed at *very* great length many
> years ago, and the addition of in-place operators
> to the language was held up for a long time until
> the present compromise was devised. You might not
> like it, but it's here to stay.

Sure. I'm not a great programmer and I never thought about asking for such
a removal. I'm sure that there're people smarter and more experienced than
me out there designing Python, I'm glad I got it and I won't use such
shortcuts on mutable objects in my own programs.

At least, this is I what I think today; tomorrow, when I'm more
experienced, I could think about them and say 'Hey! They're really cute,
why haven't I used them before?'

Bye!

--
Alan Franzoni <alan.franzoni.xyz at gmail.com>