Webserver balance load

Michael ms at cerenity.org
Mon Mar 5 20:29:35 EST 2007

Johny wrote:

> Can anyone suggest a way how to balance load on Apache server where I
> have Python scripts running?
> For example I have 3 webservers( Apache servers) and I would like to
> sent user's request to one of the three server depending on a load on
> the server.

To be honest, you're best looking at the Linux Virtual Server project. It's
really cool technology and scales extremely well. You can do things at a
higher level, but LVS does work and scale extremely well. VS-TUN is
particularly useful if you have an unusual network topology.

http://www.linuxvirtualserver.org/

Michael.