implementing SFTP using Python

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Sat Mar 3 02:39:32 EST 2007

kadarla kiran kumar <kadarlakiran at yahoo.com> writes:

> I have to implement SFTP conection from client to the server using
> Python script.  Iam very new new to python , and i dont't have much
> time to complete this. So I need some pointers from you.

You will probably want to investigate the "paramiko" package, a
pure-Python implementation of the SSH2 protocol.

    <URL:http://www.lag.net/paramiko/>

On Debian ("etch" or newer), you can install the 'python-paramiko'
package. Alternatively, download it from the website.

--
 \           "I was in a bar the other night, hopping from barstool to |
  `\     barstool, trying to get lucky, but there wasn't any gum under |