Installing python under the linux

Diez B. Roggisch deets at nospam.web.de
Tue Jun 26 10:46:03 EDT 2007

 vedrandekovic at v-programs.com wrote:

> Hello,
>
>>No.  The only way to change the keywords would be to edit the
>>Python source and re-compile it.
>
> This was very helpful information , I already know that but I don't
> know how
> to that.PLEASE HELP ME ABOUT THIS, I WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL TO YOU.
>
> ( IF you can please step by step how to I install that source )

Stop shouting. Start reading this:

And for god's sake, follow the suggestions you got      when asking the same
question over and over: Stop trying to do what you want to do - altering
python. That is _NOT_ the way to go. Especially not if someone is obviously
not skilled enough to really dig into the guts of the interpreter.

Instead, tell us what you really want. Write a preprocessor to alter your
user's code to become python code.

Diez