Who uses Python?

Stef Mientki S.Mientki-nospam at mailbox.kun.nl
Tue Jun 5 15:55:11 EDT 2007

walterbyrd wrote:
> On Jun 5, 3:01 am, Maria R <Maria.Reinham... at accalon.com> wrote:
>> I tend to agree with some earlier poster that if you use Python you
>> are, in a sense, a programmer :o)
>>

> Yes, in a sense. But, in another sense, that is sort of like saying
> that people who post on message boards are "writers."
>
> I should have been more clear, when I posted "programmers" I meant
> "professional programmers" i.e. people who develop software
> applications for a living.

I've heard that 80% of what google is doing, is done in Python ;-)

I use Python as  a replacement for MatLab,
and intend to use it as replacement for Delphi, AutoIt, PHP, VB.
And I'ld love to use it as a replacement for micro controller programming.
The hardest to replace language is Delphi.
And all the work I perform with these languages is paid ;-)
The compagnies that only uses Python is growing.

cheers,
Stef