which "GUI module" you suggest me to use?

montyphyton at gmail.com montyphyton at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 04:53:56 EDT 2007

> This completely loses me; what do you mean by "draw its own icon",
> and what does that have to do with rendering Web pages?

maybe "draw its own icons" wasn't the best (or the most accurate way)
of putting it. what i meant by that is this (from wikipedia):

"Qt uses its own paint engine and controls. This makes the work of
porting to other platforms easier because very few classes in Qt
depended on the target platform. Qt used to emulate the native look of
its intended platforms, which occasionally led to slight discrepancies
where that emulation wasn't perfect. This, however, no longer applies
because the latest versions of Qt use the native styles API of the
different platforms to draw the Qt controls."

what does that have to do with rendering web pages? have no idea. i
just wanted to point out the main difference between qt and wx that he
should be aware of.