Using PSE under Win32

Eduardo Dobay edudobay at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 17:50:21 EDT 2007

On 24 jun, 21:19, Graham Dumpleton <Graham.Dumple... at gmail.com> wrote:
> What do you have PythonHandler set to and what does it identify? The
> error above suggests that whatever you identify as the handler is not
> a callable object like a function. Are you perhaps identifying some
> sort of PSE template object as target when you shouldn't be? Post your
> handler code so we can see it.
>
> Graham

Hello, thanks for the answer. I just found the problem. I had written
in my Apache conf
    PythonHandler pse_handler
because I had seen it in PSE manual. But now I tried to google some
more and found this wiki page <http://trac.gerf.org/pse/wiki/
PSE4Setup> that says that I should instead write
    PythonHandler pse_handler::mp_handler

Apparently this behaviour changed in 4.0 beta (I found no mention to
it in PSE's official site), but I'm almost sure the same error
happened when I installed 3.0.6 and tried to run a test script.
Anyway, I think that's it for now.

Eduardo