The Modernization of Emacs: terminology buffer and keybinding

Cor Gest cor at clsnet.nl
Fri Jun 22 19:53:21 EDT 2007

Some entity, AKA nebulous99 at gmail.com,
wrote this mindboggling stuff:
(selectively-snipped-or-not-p)

> On Jun 22, 6:32 pm, Cor Gest <c... at clsnet.nl> wrote:
> > > HOW IN THE BLOODY HELL IS IT SUPPOSED TO OCCUR TO SOMEONE TO ENTER
> > > THEM, GIVEN THAT THEY HAVE TO DO SO TO REACH THE HELP THAT WOULD TELL
> > > THEM THOSE ARE THE KEYS TO REACH THE HELP?!
> >
> > What's your problem ?
> >
> > Ofcourse a mere program-consumer would not look what was being
> > installed on his/her system in the first place ...
> > So after some trivial perusing what was installed and where :
> >  WOW Look, MA ! .... it's all there!
> >
> >                 lpr /usr/local/share/emacs/21.3/etc/refcard.ps
> > or your install-dir........^                ^
> > or your version.............................^
>
> So now we're expected to go on a filesystem fishing expedition instead
> of just hit F1? One small step (backwards) for a man; one giant leap
> (backwards) for mankind. :P

that's  M-` Escape-Backtick in a CLI, for you, thank you very much ...
Function-Keys  do not work in in a vt100 terminal.

You really are that shallow, aren't you ? and lazy too, huh ?

> copyright and not copyleft, so much for the "free as in speech" too,
> and nevermind the "free as in beer".
Download & print the junk then.
Ofcourse you pay your ISP for the priviledge & give some treehuggers a
nervous brakedown in the process.

Cor

--
	 (defvar MyComputer '((OS . "GNU/Emacs") (IPL . "GNU/Linux")))
The biggest problem LISP has, is that it does not appeal to dumb people