SimplePrograms challenge

Steve Howell showell30 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 14 21:17:10 EDT 2007

--- Steven Bethard <steven.bethard at gmail.com> wrote:

> > How about including a driver?
>
> Yes, absolutely a good idea. Fortunately, the other
> Steve borrowed the
> time machine already and added this to the end::
>
>      for p in iter_primes():
>          if p > 1000: break
>          print p

I think rzed (sorry for bad quoting) was
(partly)making the point that we could have more
explicitly showed how .next() worked.  I'm fine with
the current example, because I think the examples
should solve problems at face value, and here it's
very natural to use a loop with an iterator/generator
(never mind the underlying magic), but I do think some
future example should show how one can have more
control over getting values from an iterator.