wxPython / Dabo demo shell ?

Ed Leafe ed at leafe.com
Fri Jun 8 10:12:41 EDT 2007

On Jun 8, 2007, at 10:01 AM, stef wrote:

> I'm interested in the overall demo setup,
> really beautiful and powerful, just one thing missing (user
> configurable
> tree).
>
> And if you can copy it,
> I'm allowed to do so also ;-)

	You can certainly copy and customize the DaboDemo code. There is a
folder named 'samples' that contains the the code for each individual
demo. If you look at a few of those, you should be able to figure out
how to create your own. The tree is created dynamically at startup,
based on the files in the 'samples' directory, and each of those
files' 'category' attribute.

	If you have any further questions, it would probably be best to post
them to the dabo-users list. You can sign up for it at http://
leafe.com/mailman/listinfo/dabo-users

-- Ed Leafe
-- http://leafe.com