Python changing keywords name

Sion Arrowsmith siona at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Tue Jun 26 12:11:50 EDT 2007

Gabriel Genellina  <gagsl-py2 at yahoo.com.ar> wrote:
>(I hope nobody will abuse this technique... Y perd=F3n a los
>hispanoparlantes por lo horrible de la traducci=F3n).

Ah, I only spotted this when I came to post a response. And the
reason I was going to post a response was that these:

>    'assert': 'afirmar',
>    'exec': 'ejecutar',
>    'import': 'importar',
>    'pass': 'pasar',
>    'print': 'imprimir',
>    'raise': 'lanzar',
>    'return': 'retornar',
>    'try': 'intentar',
>    'yield': 'producir',

look rather odd to this non-native Spanish speaker (or at least
reader), and I was going to ask if they sounded more idiomatically
correct if it's not your nth language. I guess they don't 8-)

--
\S -- siona at chiark.greenend.org.uk -- http://www.chaos.org.uk/~sion/
        -- Arthur C. Clarke