MethodType/FunctionType and decorators

Alex Martelli aleax at mac.com
Thu Jul 5 23:19:22 EDT 2007

> frameworks (TestNG is not a unit testing framework,
> but a full flavored testing framework that fits perfectly functional
> testing, integration testing, and with some of the
> very advanced features even performance and load testing).

Nice!  Does it have any integration/interoperability with FIT/Fitnesse,
btw?  For certain kinds of "functional testing" (where the specs are to
be mostly written by people with no programming skills but strong
business, accounting, &c, i.e., people _used_ to thinking in terms of
tables and spreadsheets) I find that approach very interesting...

Alex