How to organize control access to source code ?

Succelus at gmail.com Succelus at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 19:16:22 EDT 2007

On 16 juil, 21:10, Erik Jones <e... at myemma.com> wrote:
> On Jul 16, 2007, at 3:46 PM, Succe... at gmail.com wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> > How can we organize development team with code source control policy,
> > that limit access to some portion of code ?
>
> The specifics largely depend on the system(s) you're working with
> but, basically (sic), you need to read up on filesystem level
> permissions.

Thanks for your response,
But I want to know if there is a process or best practices, to give
not the access to all of the project. in other words, must every
developer work on the entire copy of the project locally ?

Or to work just on his module and manage a process of integration, and
if there is any Agile practices for this problem.