some parts of wxPython broken on Mac

ahlongxp ahlongxp at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 05:16:51 EDT 2007

Sorry, I know this is not the most appropriate place to talk about
wxPython.
But I can't have access to wxPython mail list page(because I don't pay
enough).

I downloaded python2.5 and wxPython 2.8.4.0 from pythonmac.org and
installed them into one of my friends' Mac 10.4.8(intel)
and I found wx.lib.flatnotebook and wx.xrc were broken(which are quite
OK under both Linux and Windows).

because I don't have the machine, I can't give more details.

I hope someone will be good enough to check out these problems.

--
ahlongxp

Software College,Northeastern University,China
ahlongxp at gmail.com
http://www.herofit.cn