I am giving up perl because of assholes on clpm -- switching to Python

James Stroud jstroud at mbi.ucla.edu
Thu Jul 26 17:05:36 EDT 2007

Steve Holden wrote:
> Sadly there are too few female members of
> either c.l.py or c.l.p.m for it to make much difference.

Midway through a semester in college, after a few days (or was it a few
weeks?) of...well...lets just say I was studying real hard...I got lost
on my way to o-chem and wandered into the interior design department by
accident and found what I like to call "the motherload". No, the girls
definitely weren't doing the sciency stuff back then. But that has been
a few years already, so maybe things have changed.

James

--
James Stroud
Box 951570