Log Memory Usage

Robert Rawlins - Think Blue robert.rawlins at thinkbluemedia.co.uk
Thu Jul 19 04:52:36 EDT 2007

Hello Guys,

I have an embedded application with a suspected memory leak which I'm trying
to confirm. You see, the application seems to crash unexpectedly and when
looking at the resource consumption after the crash system memory has crept
up to nearly 100%.

However this takes quite a long time to occur, so sitting and watching the
application run isn't a very effective way of doing it, so I'm looking for
the best way to log the system memory every minute or two.

I have a scheduled event which occurs every minute, i just need a code
solution to give me the systems current memory consumptions details, is
there perhaps something in the os module?

Thanks for any suggestions guys,

Rob