Where do they tech Python officialy ?

Bruno Desthuilliers bruno.42.desthuilliers at wtf.websiteburo.oops.com
Tue Jul 31 04:33:07 EDT 2007

Star a écrit :
> MIT's freshman survey, EECS 1 is taught in Python and Scheme, soon to be
> just Python.

they should keep scheme or replace it with another (statically typed ?)
functional language IMHO.

<OT>
please do the world (or at least usenet and mailing lists users) a
favour : learn to answer properly !-)

1/ don't top-post
2/ only keep from the post you're answering waht you're answering to
3/ if possible, answer to the right post (given the content of your
post, you should have answered to the OP, not to me)

Sorry to be the annoying dude here...
</OT>