How to write code to get focuse the application which is open from server

vithi vithi99 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 15 00:11:31 EST 2007

Hi Paul,
Since your reply I try to use pywinauto. I was able to get the control
of a window that is a good news but it is not working for sub window
this main window create.(popup windows)
eg) File -> print    will open print window but the code is not
clicking print button. I try several combination
app,Print.OK.CloseClick() or app,Print.OK.Click() is not working

my code goes like that
app=application.Application()
qi = app.window_(title_re = ".*arcMap.*")
qi.TypeKeys("%FP")
app,Print.OK.Click()

the last line of code is not working same thing with file open to
qi.TypeKeys("%FO") create popup window "open" but
app,Open.Filename.SetEditText("test1,txt") is not working any help to
overcome to this problem (Here the "Print" , "Open" are windows title I
am using without any undestanding why I am using. Any help?