How to write code to get focuse the application which is open from server

Sun Jan 7 06:34:57 EST 2007

"vinthan" <svithi at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1168143871.536432.252010 at v33g2000cwv.googlegroups.com...
> hi,
> I am new to python. I have to write test cases in python. An
> application is open in the desk top ( application writen in .Net) I
> have to write code to get focuse the application and click on the link
> which in the one side  and it will load the map on the other and I have
> to check map is loaded. Any one tell me how do I use Dispatch or any
> other method to write a code.

If you are running on Windows, look into pywinauto
(http://www.openqa.org/pywinauto/).

I have successfully used it to interact with a Flash animation running
within an IE browser.

I also had to inspect the graphics displayed by the Flash animation, for
this I used PIL (http://www.pythonware.com/products/pil/).

Good luck,
-- Paul