Email attachments

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Wed Jan 24 10:19:41 EST 2007

I'm having some trouble getting attachments right for all recipients,
and it seems like Apple's mail.app is the pickiest client at the moment.
It doesn't handle attachments that both Thunderbird and Outlook find
perfectly acceptable.

Since the code I'm using is currently ugly and embedded, before I trim
it down for posting could anyone who's successfully generated emails
with attachments received by mail.app let me know if they had any
problems along the way? Google hasn't given me much on this, but I'm not
feeling very creative today.

Note that this is an important application: it sends out the invoices
for PyCon sponsorship!

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden       +44 150 684 7255  +1 800 494 3119
Skype: holdenweb     http://del.icio.us/steve.holden