Problem Running Working Code on Mac

goodepic goodepic at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 16:01:25 EST 2007

I got rid of all the warnings but the pgdb one.  I got postgresql and
pygresql installed, but the pgdb installed on the base python install
of python 2.3, and isn't found by my updated python 2.5 install, into
which I've successfully installed the other modules I needed.

Anyway, getting mysql and pypar didn't help, and I get those same three
exact warnings when I run the script successfully on my work PC.  I'm
getting the same exact error quoted above still.

Any more ideas?  I really appreciate any help here!!